We just decided to camp out near Patrik Antonius' table for an orbit, beginning with the great bald-headed wonder in the big blind.
Chips to start orbit: 47,400
- Hand #1 - Antonius was in the big blind. The player in Seat 8 opened to 6,500, and Antonius folded.
- Hand #2 - Antonius was in the small blind. From the cutoff seat, the player in Seat 2 raised to 11,500, and Antonius folded.
- Hand #3 - Antonius was on the button. Steve Brecher raised to 7,500 from the hijack, and Antonius folded.
- Hand #4 - Antonius was in the cutoff. The table folded around to him, and he folded. While the table was folding around, a media group set up a camera tableside and shot some b-roll of Antonius.
- Hand #5 - Antonius was in the hijack. Steve Brecher raised to 7,500 from middle position, and Antonius folded.
- Hand #6 - Antonius was in middle position. He was already quite prepared to fold with the first three players still left to act in front of him. Antonius lifted his cards off the table and held them in his hands, and he almost beat the man to his right into the muck, folding immediately when the action finally passed to him. He leaned back in his chair and stretched his neck a little.
- Hand #7 - Antonius was in early position. He folded.
- Hand #8 - Antonius was in early position. He folded.
- Hand #9 - Antonius was under the gun. He folded.
Chips to end orbit: 39,300
It's not really all that thrilling a game when you have 13bb.